- Lesley Millar, MBE -International Curator, Author, and Academic; Professor of Textile Culture; Director, Anglo Textile Japanese Research Centre, University for the Creative Arts, London
- Alice Kettle – famed Embroidery Artist and Research Associate, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Ingrid Murphy, Subject Leader for Ceramics and maker at the National Centre for Ceramics in Wales at Cardiff School of Art and Design.
- Kieran Nolan – Lecturer in Creative Media with the School of Informatics and Creative Arts at Dundalk Institute of Technology; PhD candidate in Digital Arts and Humanities at the Arts Technology Research Lab and GV2 group, Trinity College, Dublin.
- Trevor Hogan – Lecturer in the CIT Department of Media Communications; PhD researcher at the Bauhaus University, Weimar, Germany
- Fran Hegarty MSc – Clinical Teacher in Medicine, Trinity College; Principal Physicist, St. James Hospital, Dublin